Sunday, 1 May 2016

I Hate This

In a month's time I have to stop my cca, which means I will not be allowed to bowl until my A Levels are over. I hate this so much. I hate it that I'm no longer allowed to fuel my passion, follow my passion and work hard on it. I hate it that the fact that I'm no longer able to work on my game and practice, no longer able to get better in Bowling in just a month's time. I hate that once I stop for these few months, I have to start all over again, restart from the beginning and all the effort and hard work is just gone like that. Why does my parents feel that I'm just Bowling for fun? I want to be more competitive in it, I want to give my shot at turning pro. Why do I have to stop Bowling because of a lvls, and then stop or have lesser time to practice for another 2 years because of serving the army? I really want to go and pursue my dreams and passions, I want to prove to people that my hard work has paid off, that you don't have to start a certain sport at a young age to turn pro. And the worse part is that before I can even get my shot at it, before I can experience it, before I can create an opportunity, it's gone. Just. Like. That. All my hard work and efforts, disappeared to thin air. I hate this lifestyle of mine. I hate that I'm not allowed to pursue what I really want, what my heart needs. I really don't want to see my bowling career end like this, or having to stop and build up everything again after 2.5 years of hard work.

No comments:

Post a Comment