Friday, 13 May 2016

A New Me!

Hey guys! Beens a Long while since I updated this blog, after all those negativity. So! Many things has happened, my Uncle had passed away 3 weeks ago, and I went for my Assessment for commando yesterday! What happened to my Uncle has gave me a lot of stuffs to think about, and also made me forget about all those negativity I had before. Right now, I'm still struggling like before, but this time after going thru something that had affected me internally, I've grown stronger. As Long I believe in myself, as Long there's a will, I will figure out the method to get myself back on track for my studies. As for my Bowling? I realised that even if I have a levels, I just need to start now, catch up and then remain consistent, then set aside some time, maybe 1 or 2hrs a week, or two weeks to go practice! That way, I will find an activity to release the stress from the studying, and I can use it like an incentive to make me motivated to study. I just need to believe in myself, change what's wrong and readjust my focus, and I'll be alright!! =)

No comments:

Post a Comment