Tuesday, 26 December 2017

Why do we fight?

A Levels has long gone and has been over for a month or so. I do not know if I did the best that I could possibily have done, but we will only find out the answer in 2 to 3 months time.
The month of December has been good to me, there have been ups, and there have been downs. I managed to train for Golf, and had my shot a Pro-Am tournament. Although I did not do that well overall, I did shoot my personal best score, and that round has shown me the answer I have been looking for, and that I do have indeed the potential.
Sometimes I wonder, why do we fight? Do we fight for ourselves, each man for their own, or do we try to fight for the greater good, please the people in our lives instead? Is it really good enough to fight for what we believe in, step by step, day by day, even if we don't see the results now? Will it ever work out? We never know, we can only work hard, and do our best, and go for what we believe in, work hard towards our asiprations and goals, our targets that we have set, and time will be the only answer. We might want it bad enough, but even when the opportunity presents itself, the circumstances may not allow us to go for what we want.
Many people live till 80, but die at 25. I do not wish to conform and live that kind of live, waiting for the workdays to end and the weekends, but I am forced to. Just the simple concept of National Service already shows that I am powerless against this cruel fate, and that things never go the way you want them to.
Stuff like BowlingVids has shown me that sometimes, if you fight for it bad enough, they will come. As much as I'd like to grow it even more, sometimes I feel like don't deserve it, and it is all luck. But, everything happens for a reason, and life has given you stuff within your capabilities to handle, even at times you feel overwhelmed.
I want to see how far I can get, how far I will go, and see how much I can achieve.

This time, I am placing a bet on myself, and I will control my destiny.

No comments:

Post a Comment